sunnuntai 2. maaliskuuta 2014

C'est Magnifique Kits: March Sketch Challenge

Scrapooking is not my thing,
atleast it hasn´t been before.
Yesterday I looked my scrappaperbox and decided 
that I just have to do something with them,
number of scrappaperpieces is too huge!

I liked this sketch so much,
I just had to do a layout with it.

I wanted to do my page (20cm*20cm) of our Newfoundlanddog Meimi,
Who became paralyzed just like that in the age of nearly 12.
I miss her very much!
So here is my second ever made scrapbook layout

Meimi had a large, golden heart and she loved everyone.
I never heard him even growl.
In the wintertime she nearly always sleeped in the front of front door.
There was little bit golder than in the rest of the house.

Meimi wasn´t a "showdog",
but I took her in two shows when she was younger.
That pink ribbon is a part of her "price".

Here I put her important details.

Thank you so much of this Challenge!

Ei kommentteja: